The familiar Scripture from the book of Ecclesiastes, even made into a popular song, is all about “seasons” of life. Seasons of growth, and seasons to sow, even a season to let go. What season of life do you find yourself in today? As we move forward, and you find yourself looking to find more meaning or direction in your life, Hope Church has many options for you to give traction to your dreams for THIS season of your life.
A Season to grow in Faith Opportunities
- Sunday Morning Adult Study at Hope. Meet with others to grow in your faith. All are invited to join in the parlor at 9:15.
- Vital Sunday Worship at 10:30 in the Hope sanctuary. Join us in person or online as we worship together.
- Women’s Spiritual Growth Group meets in the parlor at 9:30 on Thursday mornings to grow together in faith.
- Children’s Programming (age 5-10) during Sunday worship focuses on stories from the Bible, with a simple craft.
A Season to grow in Service Opportunities
- Hope offers a free community meal each Wednesday from 4:30-5:30. Fresh, hot food, and warm fellowship welcomes guests in Hope’s Fellowship Hall. From cooking to clean up, and everything in between, volunteers are needed.
- The Clothing Closet (6060 Turney Rd., Garfield Heights) provides free clothing to people in our community. Every Wednesday morning from 9-11am, people are encouraged to help with sorting and sharing with our neighbors in need. Additional volunteers are always welcome.
- Liturgists, Ushers, and people willing to deliver Children’s Messages are needed during our worship hour each Sunday morning at Hope. Sign up is in the hall behind the Sanctuary. No previous experience needed.
- Share your gifts as a member of our Chancel Choir which practices each Thursday evening in the Hope sanctuary from 7-8:30pm The choir offers an anthem during worship on Sunday mornings.
- Become a member of the United Handbell Choir. This committed group has members that represent four area churches. Practice is on Monday in the Hope sanctuary from 7:00-8:30.
- Technology help on Sunday mornings. Work with a team of volunteers to enrich worship and provide online worship.
- Work with one of the programming groups to grow the life of Hope Church and its members. Involvement with our Witness, Community, or Praise teams enriches our Hope experience.
A Season to Grow in Fellowship Opportunities
- Hope is a small church with a big heart. Involvement in any area of work and worship will leave you feeling connected to people, just like you.
- Movie nights, pancake breakfasts, holiday specials, Women’s Circles, a Sewing Ministry, Kid’s Specials, and so much more provide opportunities to meet new people, share in experiences, and just have good old fashioned fun. Check our church website, Facebook, or Instagram for programming designed with community-building in mind.
YOU Belong at Hope!
At whatever season you are in, know that the People of Hope are here for you. Join us in our mission to live out the Great Commission as we minister to the world, the community around us, and to each other – the community that makes us Hope.